What a Good Night’s Rest, Feels Like...
Nursing Care that is never in a rush, nothing is too much trouble and everything is done with a smile.
The support from Gifted Hands Health Services means, you can finally sleep peacefully and enjoy your loved one rather than be bogged down in worry.
A Good Night’s Rest --Can Make All The Difference.
We have a family of our own and understand the desire to protect a loved one's time at home. Ensuring their needs are not only taken care of but they feel like they matter. That’s why we put a high value on placing familiar caregivers and being readily available to our clients --even with a fickle schedule.
You're Not in This Alone.
Our responsibility to you is providing relief, from the symptoms and stress of managing an illness. The ultimate goal is to improve the quality of life for both the client and the family. And we take that responsibility seriously.
We’ve been providing quality nursing care to residents of Ontario with 18 years of nursing experience. 🇨🇦 Our Agency is 100% Canadian, Owned and Operated.
Our Wide-Range of Services:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Foot Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Meal Prep
- Medication Supervision
- Palliative Care
The benefits of having 24/7 support and every detail managed for you is what your loved one deserves.
Our Devoted Staff:
- Bonded, Licensed & Insured
- Vulnerable Sector & Police Checked
- Possess Credible References
- Like a Good Game of Monopoly
- Certified Nursing Professionals
- Multi-lingual (French, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Cantonese, Italian, Patois and more)
- Family Oriented
We Also Have Our Gifted Hands in Corporate Health Services
Gifted Hands HS supports our clients with relief staffing & recruitment, testing, screening, risk reduction, health promotion, and surveillance services including:
- Recruitment agency for Interim, Director of Care/Management/Administrators
- Seasonal Flu and H1N1 Vaccination Clinics
- Blood Sugar and Diabetes Education and Screening Clinics
- Cholesterol Screening and Management Education
- Wellness Clinics at your own workplace for:
- Stress Reduction
- Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
300-1315 Pickering Pkwy
Pickering, Ontario L1V 7G5
Call Toll Free:
P 1 (866) 392-5122 ext. 264